Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans) via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans), or us
Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08137393 whose registered office is at Watermans House, Farfield Park, Manvers Way S63 5DB
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans) and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://watermanshair.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans) is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- To send out invoices for payment, to process orders.;
Third party websites and services
- Waterman Corporate Enterprises Ltd (Watermans) may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Cross-Device and Adroll
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising
Our partners [such as Adroll / NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
Reviews - Tagging Watermans social media, Competitions
62. If you submit a review, tag our social media or send images you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant WatermansHair.com and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to WatermansHair.com, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of WatermansHair.com Watermans.info
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to WatermansHair.com:
- The content and material is accurate;
- Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable WatermansHair.com guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify WatermansHair.com for all claims brought by a third party against WatermansHair.com arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Winners of the review competition will be notified by email. Failure to respond to our notification email within 20 days will result in the prize being forfeit.